Pregnancy and tubal ligation?
Could a woman get pregnant if she have her tubes tied? My friend told me that this could happen but I would approaching some other opinions.
Yes it can happen. I have my tubes tied about five years ago and they told me the rate is similar to 1 in every 200 or so. I also depends on if their merely tied or tied and burnt...My mother n canon got pregnant 14 years after havein hers tied.
- When does the depo shot (birth control) start taking affect?
- Sex while menstruating?
- Regarding breast milk.?
- Is it True?
- 13? didn't draw from my term but?
- What are the likelihood of dying from the Abortion Pill?
- Braxton Hicks or the Real Deal?
- Doctors, please answer this.?