Everyday we read lot of things about HIV/aids.why our pharmaceutical co.can not find women friendlycondom?
when i visited tribal nouns near dist.valsad citizens told me that tribal womens of this region use bitter neem effectively as contraceptive they also use reetha as lubricant.they said this harmless & minus any side effect.in this country when men are still refuse to use any kind of condom.this concerned of codom provide women community safety,lacking side effect &value for money.pl,phramacutical co.&doctors put your hands together.rescue women community from harm.
Uk company make female condom and its ring femidom in west we money around 4 doller/each in india you procure it for around 1.5 dollers. Femidom was introduced in india nearly 4 years wager on. Spartan
There are a few problems here. First, as we saw a few months ago in the report, condom manufacturers aren't taking into information men need different sizes of condoms. The ones that are to hand in India come across not be be suitable surrounded by terms of size.
Second, in that is a female condom, but it's expensive, even surrounded by the west. They run about $5 or so, US.
But the single biggest problem is that in far too abundant cultures and in far too various families lacking that cultural bias, women are seen as second class at best, and are not empower to make their own decision and ot act on their own behalf.
I take to mean your question and extraordinarily much appreciate your sentiment, but the real solution is the one that solves the third problem.
- Any girl know the answer to this? didn't get many responses last time..?
- Is there controversy over the morning after pill?
- I'm concerned about the condition of my liver, would any problem been detected during hospital stay for labor?
- How effective is the morning after pill?
- I am due for my length havent get it one peeing heaps and other hungry and i havent be competent to sleep capably
- What's The BEST Anitperspirant To Keep My Armpits Dry?
- Why can you lone catch birth control pills through prescription?
- Women - How plentiful pads/tampons do you usually use per time on your heaviest days and also lightest?