Has anyone ever gotten pregant AFTER having a Tubal Ligation?
Since there is no 'birth control' catagory, I am asking it here.I have a tubal ligation 5yrs ago. Can I still get pregnant? I be on a website and I read some article on how some women had gotten pregnant after so frequent yrs of having a tubal ligation have passed, and alot of the women had gotten pregnant after the 5yr smudge. Has anyone ever gotten pregnant after having a tubal ligation?
It is something like 99% effective contained by preventing pregnancies, so yes, there is still a risk of getting pregnant. If a pregnancy does come about, there is a greater risk of it human being a tubal or ectopic pregnancy.
Basically, a tubal ligation should be considered as effective as the pill short having to remember to thieve it every day. If pregnancy is suspected, bid your doctor immediately for a blood interview and if positive a trans-vaginal ultrasound to see if it is ectopic or not.
Every year you label it past the anniversary date of your TL.. your probability of pregnancy go down... I am immediately 9 yrs post TL.. and not even a scare...
Don't verbs about it.. if it happen it happens.. promise with that afterwards.. to worry something like it will only own you wondering every month.. and that stress is worse for you than you will ever believe...
- Can a woman get pregnant right after her period? And how many months will the baby stay in her womb?
- have u had troubles with ur period after having a tubal done?
- what is the limited number of children for some one who had a c-section?
- Please Help!?
- Do vagina's really fart?
- How can i orgasm faster thru masturbation?
- Laxative dependence.involve proposal please.?
- I don't resembling to move during intercourse, is this usual?