What are fibroids?
saw people mentioning them on this board, be wondering what they were? and treatments, etc? gratitude!
Fibroid tumors are tumors found surrounded by a woman's uterus. They are caused by Estrogen and not adjectives women get them. They are non-cancerous and the solely successful treatment is a hysterectomy. They do not normally exact too many problems and are usually missed within normal exams. They are found when a woman is have her annual exam and the doctor feels a lump. Fibroids can raison d`¨ētre the uterus to become too large and the woman may own severe bleeding once a month which can cause anemia. They can remove the fibroids minus hysterectomy but they will regrow. Also, they go away when a woman go through menopause and their estrogen production is reduced. They will sometimes become severe during pregnancy when a woman's estrogen production is at its highest.
they are usually not harmfull but better to find treatment by removal of them.
- Saggy breasts!!?
- Ok! Now summer is comming and and i want to know how to shave my Bikini line and i don't want to hurt myself?
- A week after taking the 72hr pill !?
- Why do my period hurt so freakin bad?
- Why did i start bleeding after i have sex?
- Sperm cross-examine?
- Unusual aching during and after sex... why?
- Nausea formerly extent?