Do you go through menopause earlier if you have had a tubal ligation?
Im talking around women who have have all their children untimely in contained by life and after had a tubal ligation at a childish age.
Yes, a tubal ligation is have your fallopian tubes clipped or cut so that the egg cannot make it's style down to the uterus.
The ovaries which sit at the top of these tubes are in no path affected by the ligation. It is the ovaries which produce and regular the hormones. When these hormones switch on to decline menopause occurs.
If the woman with the sole purpose had the tubes tied afterwards menopause would still occur.
- what do you mean when you are bleeding when having sex?
- Waxing and Stubble?
- what do u do for cramps?
- A sex doctor pls?
- I like to eat women out for hours on end is that wrong??
- Shaving down nearby(female)
- Im panicky to turn to the gyno ?? please serve ?
- How do you use tampons near a cardboard applicator?