Period While Breastfeeding?
I had one term in February it is very soon March almost
April and i haven't had a interval since. I'm on Birth-Control and i'm just startled..Plz Help
I'm almost certain, it took me a tremendously long time before I even have a period while breastfeeding and afterwards when I finally did get one it did not come again for a while. It be very sporadic and bloody while breastfeeding. I think if you ask a nurse or doctor they may transmit you that... but I'm not 100% certain. Good for you on the breastfeeding. It's scarce these days that moms stick near it, because it is difficult at times.
edit: oh keep on, you ARE breastfeeding? well, yeah, after your period may be wierd for a while 'cuz your body sort of know that you don't need another child right very soon. Maybe. I think.
- Anybody use Mirena birth control?
- Sagging boobs?
- I took few pufs 3.5 months ago for the first time in my life, now I have to take hair exam, i'm I in trouble?
- Retained products after 2 D&C and replies to your answers?
- Serious immediately? i want answers?
- Ehhh. this is awkward?
- How can I hold an orgasm?
- Hi im 29years antiquated i enjoy a menses problem know i want agan pragenent but i hold a problam contained by my follicles?