Why are people against the cervical cancer vacination?
I mean, if it help save peoples lives, why is it a discouraging thing? It also prevents some STD's.
It prevents one STD, the HPV virus. It doesn't prevent the others. I don't think it's a fruitless thing, though. I agree beside you. People who are against it? Well some of them believe that it will ruin their kid's 'innocence' (might have to hear the 'S' word, horrors!), and some believe that their child will turn out and have sex because they reflect they're protected. Which is silly, frankly, because there are masses other STD's out there.
Others are against vaccination period, or don't believe that the vaccine have been tested satisfactory.
Did these people bestow reasons for anyone against it?
surrounded by advertisements they are playing it past its sell-by date as a vaccine against cancer instead of what its really for, a vaccine against HPV.
Pushing vaccinations on adjectives 9-12 year old girls to prevent a condition that's merely contagious through sexual contact is really just a route to enrich the drug companies.
- I meant to ask if anyone has had a cervical colposcopy!?
- Birth controland just having a baby?
- does my bum look big in this?
- My husband wants kids. I.U.D for me! I need Info!?
- Does have sex during pregnancy help abdication of the child glib?
- Still making milk...my kids are three!!?
- Unhappy next to size?
- Anxiety and menopause Question?