Question about Boniva and osteoporosis?
Is anyone currently taking Boniva, the medication for osteoporosis?
If yes, have you experienced any side denial side effects?
My doctor has prescribed it for me, but I am irresolute to take it. It's too strange.
I amnot taking it but I was watching Dr. Phil today...he have 4 doctors on his show discussing certain topics and nearby was a woman in that who also thought it was too bright to take. The one doctor explained that if her doctor did a bone density check, and found that her bones were losing density, it be extremely important for her to rob it. The drug slows down the deterioration of the bones. Not taking the drug allows your bones to be more brittle, and if you're to fall, your bones will break much more efficiently.
- Do Midol make you sleepy as much as advil when it is taken for cramps??
- I was cleaning the bathroom and my eyes started burning and my nose feels funny I keep?
- is it still possible to conceive after having my phelopian tubes removed due to a tubal pregnacy that ruptured
- if u dont get your period 2 times in arow wat happen?
- Breast cross-question?
- Today is my 6 week postpartum check up and i freshly started my length what do i do?
- I surmise im starting my length?!?!?
- If you forget a tampon, how long does it pilfer for symptoms, and what are they?