What is AIDS?
AIDS is a sexually transmitted disease (blood disease). Basically it attacks your blood cell ( T cells). and it attacks your immune system. Usually you die of the common cold or neumonia a bit than aids itself. Now however you can live your whole energy with aids beneath a physicians care and alot alot alot of medication
You can get it from soiled blood (rare now because they screen), drug users by doomed to failure infected needles. Children can get it too from impossible blood transfusions or if they were born to HIV/AIDS infected parents.
Click the link above and you'll own all the info you necessitate to know.
- How long does it take for wisdom teeth to come through properly?
- How can i lose wieght in my thighd and but fast!?
- why do girls hate weight?
- Infertility insurance?
- What does it mean when you have blood and discharge coming from your rectum
- I just now get caught smoking at conservatory?
- Vaginal fistula?
- Do most ppl bleed when they lose their virginity?