How old do you need to be to get breast implants?
Women of any age who are surrounded by good physical and violent health are honourable candidates for breast augmentation. It should not, however, be perform in patients younger than 18 unless severe asymmetry exists. If the breasts are severely flabby, augmentation should not be performed lacking some form of breast lift .
I would suggest that you find out more from this site: http://cosmetic-surgery.my-fashion-house... prior to making a ruling for breast implants.
- Ladies only :-) Best tampon choice?
- Will hot water make you bleed more during your period?
- I just saw the Colin Farrel home video! Anyone else seen it?
- I had my period 2 wks ago & today I got discharge with blood clots?
- Do you really bleed when you loose your virginity?
- Birth control?
- Does taking the pill at different times each day make it less effective?
- Got my first time within 5 years, hold PCOS but enjoy cross-question.?