Tubes tied.. no period..?
what are the odds of getting preg after ur tubes are tied? i know theres a slim arbitrary, but i also know it has happen to people i work beside. i haven't had a time this month. tubes were tied surrounded by oct.
There's about a 1% providence you could be pregnant but it is not uncommon, is within fact deeply common, to own irregular periods after have your tubes tied. Ask you doctor about going on birth control pill for a few months. They will usually regulate your period. I had to do this myself and it worked great. Look for more problems though. For some function the tubal messes up some women's reproductive systems in more ways that one.
- Does anyone know about the birth control pill called Errin?
- Last night..?
- How painful is it to get a bikini wax?(And some other questions)?
- How many days did you cramp after your copolscopy (Sp)?
- UTI? Something else? Just a bit too worried, even though this have be going on for a while?
- Matuting grill... postponed bloomer?
- Is it possible to give somebody a lift a consistent humane of birth control that enable you to not own to use a condom?
- Excitment but question?