Breast Implants have alot of "ripples". How can I fix this? Cost?
I was 5'1 and 220#s when I first have my implants implanted (lol, that sounds funny). After have them done, i had a few nouns pockets. I went to the MD who perform the surgery but was told to confer it time for the implants to settle. I hold sinse lost 90#s and what was once nouns pockets are now more close to ripples or indents. They feel aweful. I havent hear anybody else with indistinguishable problems. but im hoping somebody on here can relate and give me some insight! please, no smart a** remarks!
From what i know, the merely way to go and get rid of them is to get exotic implants. I know i hold them a little ( i enjoy always be on the thin side ) i plan on getting the silicone gel ( hear this is the most natural and smaller amount rippling ) i also plan on going a little smaller, i construe it will help since i am smaller!
check out this site / pretty well brought-up and you can talk to relatives that have have them.
roughly what you're talking around is caused by the seam surrounded by the bag
- Missed period situation.?
- Why does my back, legs, and tummy cramp really bad when I am ovulating and menstruating?
- Breast Question?
- Ladies, advice on laser hair removal for men?
- Whats going on serve plz?
- Just switced to alien pill, spotting
- Taking the placebo pills while on birth control?
- Sore breasts within elderly?