Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome question?
There has be no proof of this syndorm according to dr's. But many women experience it I would appreciate it if women who hold or any one with knowledege on the subject would step forward. thank you
The year after my tubal ligation I have the worst cramps of my life. I hold heard similar anecdotal accounts, and my doctor said he have too. I still think at hand must be a connection. Unfortunately it's one of those things that hasn't be studied. I had my tubal ligation surrounded by 1983, and in the 23 years since consequently I haven't seen anything in my women's robustness newsletters about studies related to this.
- do u still get your period when u take pills?
- Has anyone tried Feminine washes ?
- Hair Loss in Women?
- Why do leftist liberal liars hate America?
- Feeling sick through the day's?
- The womanly Anatomy cross-question ?
- Using tampons..ladies?
- Yeast infection