If an ADULT has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and has for a couple years, can they have swollen glands?
The person I'm asking going on for also has Mixed Connective Tissue Disease. I'm upset...
Rheumatoid arthritis doesn't really have much to do next to swollen glands. Swollen glands are not necessarily bad, they can merely indicate your body is fighting a disease.
Sounds resembling this person is anyone diagnosed and taken care of by the doctor. Could you bargain with them roughly what they are doing so maybe you aren't so worried anymore?
- This is kind of embarrasing,but I have to get an answer.?
- I have had 2 periods but I am naseous during the second on could I be pregnant?
- Is this normal?
- Whats wrong with me? Am I the same?
- HELPP..Please I entail serve from women...why is this taking place?
- Can someone speak about me why i'm have a great deal of dull pain end in the dr. doesnt know?
- Two weeks overdue.?