My doctor mentioned I might want to get tested for this two weeks ago (back when I thought I be having another kidney stone). I didn't reckon much of it then, but I've done a short time more research, and it's starting to make more sense as a explanation of this pain.
Anyone out at hand have it? How is it diagnosed? If you own it, how are you treating it? Have you been competent to have children?
I appreciate your insights.
Please see the webpages for more details and images on Endometriosis.
- what causes tiny little red thread veins on the legs? is this a sign of ageing?
- Why am I flat chested?
- Can u hav a yeast infection and bacterial infection at the same time?
- Pelvic Inflammaroty Disease? HEEEEEEELP!?
- I hold a common qusetion
- What does the word PCOS be a sign of?
- I know i already asked this but i involve more answers. please?
- After a Total Abd. Hysterectomy, Do I still call for to see my GYN once a year for an exam? I know I asked but?