I have have endometriosis for 3 years and 4 laparoscopic surguries for it, and a partial hysterectomy. I also have PCOS and enjoy had ovarian drilling done. My hackle is now falling out, I am extrememly tired and I a moment ago found a hard lumpy close to sunstance near my right ovary. I am concerned I could any have multiple cysts fund agiain, or could it be cancer? Does anyone else have these issues? Is at hand a doc out there that can backing?
I had PCOS and go to Dr. Azziz in Birmingham but the moved to CA. Do a force out for a PCOS doctor in your nouns. They are the best to help contained by these situations.
They also have photos paste of their International patients.You can checkout their website.The cost savings are incredible.As a doctor i intuitively believe that your PCOS can be easily handle in India as the element of healthcare available here is simply best in the world.The doctors are USA/UK trained and services are 5 star.I recently also read give or take a few a chinese couple facilitated by forerunners healthcare be able to catch their baby by IVF and a surrogate mother.
my cousin and her husband get their IVF treatment in India through the forerunners healthcare within India and is all praise for this company.She is a agreed case of PCOS.She is a terribly happy mother of a toddler boy now. She freshly paid 2500 pounds for the full treatment for which she be quoted 8000 pounds in private setup contained by UK.I strongly recommend this company to you as they can be of great help to you.hope this helps
- When using a personal lubricant such as K-Y gel, do you put it inside the vagina, outside, or on your parnter?
- My left breast has been sore lately, should i be concerned?
- Is 3 months in a row for skipping my period bad or too much?
- Can hormone imbalance and missing periods cause gaining weight?
- Female Underwear next to bleach stains?
- Vajayjay issues... kinda unexpected?
- Could it be my thyroids...please facilitate!!?
- Shaving problem?