i had a hard time breastfeeding so i let my milk dry up,now i regret it, is there anyway to produce breastmilk
Yes, contact a LaLeche League group surrounded by your area for assistance.
If will be difficult, but even adoptive mothers own breastfed with the facilitate of lactation adis and supplementor.
Try this site..it may be of help.
Also consider continuing to be in motion to a LaLeche League group for continuing information, knowledge and support.
They used to do 4 week series and lately keep repeating the common overview but always beside new and different information added so it be never the same.
I made suitable friends there and what I widely read changed the direction of my life and I become I much better and more nurturing mom. I learned so much more or less all types of parenting things.
They also hold an on line site which might give support to you find a LaLech League leader within your area.
- Will Deprovera make my boobs bigger?
- How soon after treating a vaginal yeast infection can you have sex?
- What kind of cysts grows below your breast on or close to your ribs?
- What does it feel like when your bloated and have bad gas pains?
- Last Sunday I be cleaning house and adjectives of a sudden I have this severe cramps within my abdomin and vagina nouns .?
- Pla b pill? second pill!?
- Help, I'm worried!?
- Period Problems?