Is there any genetic predisposition to development of fibroids in women?
Fibroids are masses which commonly develop contained by the uteruses of women who have delayed child-bearing or stopped producing children at an impulsive age.They lead to massive bleeding and repeatedly end surrounded by hysterectomy i.e.surgical removal of the uterus.
- What is this pill?
- Only for women who have miscarried?
- Problem with my period?
- Missed Period or very worried at least?
- Is it ok to skip my extent more than 1 time?
- Discharge smell.
- Why does Endometriosis effect fatigue?
- Can you attain fleshy from birth control?