What are some symptoms of cervical cancer vs signs of a ovarian cyst?
(Sorry ya'll if my spelling is off!)
Cervical cancer is painless and has no symptoms (unless it's contained by it's very, greatly, late stages). Ovarian cysts sometimes hold no symptoms, but when they do, it's usually lower quadrant pain, and sometimes some minor bleeding.
you are in far-fetched pain,, within your abodomine,, right where your overies are,, you hold irregular periods,, stuff close to ,, the pain is usually right around when you ovulate or since you start your period.
Unusual Heavy Discharge
Pain during urination
Bleeding between regular menstrual period or after sexual intercourse, douching or a pelvic exam
- Only women?
- has a hysterectomy made any women feel better? I may have to have on and am terrified that my youth and sex?
- Yeast infection and ovulation are they connected?
- Weightloss with IUD Removal?
- I newly started taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and own a quiz...?
- I have my spell not long ago and 1 week subsequently after i finshed i have brown bllood anything wrong?
- Is it possible to lose virginity through masturbation??
- Ladies which doctor would you trust most next to breast nouns? Details below?