Does stress really affect YOUR period?
I am about a week postponed, just took a pg. question paper..it was unenthusiastic. There has be alot of stress in our own flesh and blood, father-in-law very under the weather, coping with a child w/ special wants, etc. I know people influence stress affects your cycle. And I think 2x within the last 4 yrs. My cycle be like 40 days instead of 29-31 days approaching normal.
But have stress ever affected YOUR spell?
(I am 27, and Mom of 2.. both OTC pg. tests worked when determining those pregnancies).
Stress can impose all source of problems within our body. I was lower than stress when my father was sick next to cancer and did not have a spell for two months...I was not preg. After he died and the funeral be over I started my period a week after that. Some people don't realize how serious stress can affect our bodys but it does.
I transmit my girlfriend that all the time.
I have to get on the pill to unyoke the mess up that was cause by stress.
Hope life get better for you soon. Good luck!
- What age do you need a mammogram?
- White pill with pliva on one side and the number 334, what type of pill is this?
- Why is rape a joke to some people?
- Period second time this month! Why?
- I am not preg...?
- How can i be prepared for my term?
- Is it ok to drizzly your tampon b4 using it?