what are the symtoms of fibroids?
they will vary from woman to woman, and depending on size & location of fibroid tumour..but:
excessive bleeding (prolonged or too much, clotting) backache & pressure in pelvic region, posterior of legs, bladder and/or bowels, pain during sexual intercourse, an oddly distended lower abdomen i.e. not caused by mass gain/ pregnancy.
hope that helps
merlin the cat
- Why Have Woman Got Legs?
- What are those lines in the belly skin that appear on women after having a baby?
- At what situation female take pillow or anything like that & huge it (fermly attached with her chest) though..
- What can i do if i think a family member has a eating disorder?
- I enjoy severe cramps and the receive me cry is that average for me eing childlike at that
- What does it plan to be going through cystic change? does this tight-fisted i own a cyst? should i be startled?
- I be aware of slightly nauteous.. anything i can do to control this opinion?
- Is it ok ?