I have my extent for over month can someone minister to me?

I am 18 years old never had sex or been on birth control pills and I have have my period already a little bit over a month and I am hugely worry can someone please give answers.
You need to go into you doctor.
Having a interval that long will make you come anemic which you can die from if you lose so much blood. Go to the gyn.
you enjoy it for a full month? or do you mean you come on at the end of the month + stay on for a little following. If thats what you mean, you have just made me smile :) thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxx
dance to a doctor. that is not normal at all.
That is not normal. Periods are supposed to ending about only one week. Go to a doctor immediately.

Related Questions:

Copyright (C) 2007-2010 WomenAnswers.org All Rights reserved.     Contact us