Rheumatiod Arthritis?

I recently found out that I hold rheumatoid arthritis. What I want to know is what this means. My doctor did not offer me much info. All i know is that my Rheumatoid factor test smooth was 51 and it be not supposed to be higher than 14..
I own had several surgeries due to degeneration ... and I am surrounded by constant pain.
I dont know what to do.

Answers:    I'm really sorry to hear that. RA is pretty scratchy.

I don't feel resembling anyone here can give you the full, authoritative answer that you inevitability. RA is complex and your RA is going to be different from the RA that someone else might own. I would highly suggest that you see a rheumatologist if you are not already and ask them to explain it to you. If you're not getting the information that you stipulation, you need a spanking new doctor.

In the meanwhile, here's a good website next to information on RA: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/first-a...

Take good precision of yourself and I hope you feel better.
If you enjoy not seen a Rheumatologist all the same then you requirement to. An elevated RA factor can be positive for several different autoimmune diseases. Getting the proper diagnosis is key to treating your condition.

Most general public with RA or other autoimmune conditions next to proper management of their conditions can front a fairly regular life. This does not expect that you will be totally pain free or that you will not hold limitations. It does mean that next to proper treatment you can limit the amount of niggle and limitations.

All in adjectives 51 is not that high. I own seen it over 150. Of course it is much difficult than you want it to be.

As Lauren mentioned. This is a job for a Rheumatologist. If you are not beneath ones care ask your doctor for a referal. Few MD's are equipped to diagnose and come up near the proper treatment plan for RA or other types of autoimmune diseases.


  • Ok me and my gf have sex while she be on her spell within the shower and we used protection immediately she have a bladder
  • Plan B and birth controll pill?
  • I spot or bleed profusely between period.?
  • I own a cross-examine in the region of my wife.?
  • My glands jst below my ears within the crease of my chin hurt when i touch them.. what does this have it in mind?
  • More fertile after Miscarriage or DNC??
  • Look girls newly answer the press 1 to 16 it is for science experiment?
  • Is in that a article as too much sex even next to a condom?
  • Should I follow thru and see a specialist for this problem?
  • About to catch an IUD.?

  • Copyright (C) 2007-2010 WomenAnswers.org All Rights reserved.     Contact us