Orgasm... loss or nerves?

Is it normal that here is a part inside me when i or my boyfriend puts his fingers within my vagina where i cant consistency it when touched? should i see a doctor and could this be stopping me from orgasming during sex? has this happen to anyone else and would a normal nurse know how to help?

Answers:    Well it depends on what cog..more specific? But if you have a problem, you should see a specialist, not a regular doctor.

If you own never orgasmed before, after it will be extremely hard for you to orgasm during sex. 80% of adjectives women cannot orgasm from penetration alone; and require some clitoral stimulus as resourcefully. The more you orgasm, the easier it will be for you to do it when someone else is trying.

Get yourself a vibrator. [[best advice I ever got]]

  • What can be wrong next to a girl who say she doesn´t savour sex?
  • Why do i other own to pee?!?!?!?
  • Why are womanly breasts round?
  • Is this common? Girls/woman lone please unless you are a doctor or nurse?
  • If i own discharge when am i going to enjoy my first interval??
  • Period ask?
  • Im to embarreded to buy pad serve !?!?!?!?!?!?
  • I'm going to the doctors tomorrow serve please?
  • Could this be a sign of my Period is Coming?
  • What are your opinion on the Pro-Life agenda against contraceptives?

  • Copyright (C) 2007-2010 All Rights reserved.     Contact us